Friday, December 6, 2013

No poo hair report and Thurlow sewing status

Last night I got to sew on my Thurlows for an hour - yay!!!! I have now attached the waistband. Left to do is hemming (boooooooring), attaching belt loops and sewing buttons and button holes. I doubt I get any more sewing time until maybe Sunday, but soon there will be pictures - promise!


In the meantime I want to share some pics of my hair! I went "no 'poo" (stopped using shampoo) in August and I do get questions about how I'm getting on. I have to say I am very pleased with the results so far. I don't get oily hair nearly as fast as before and my hair has a whole new body to it. I lived under the impression that I had very thin, flat and lifeless hair naturally. Boy, was I wrong! I actually have quite full hair with plenty of volume and it looks so healthy now!

I haven't cut my hair since before I had my baby, some 9 months ago, due to lack of time. Please ignore non existent hairstyle... and while you're at it, any suggestions on hairstyles?



Dried naturally, no brushing.

After brushing




/Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Your blog is Amazing!
    My is just a simple one.

    Paulo Gonçalves
    http://viajaredescobrir.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Paolo! That warms my heart! I'll be sure to check out your blogg too :-)

      Delete

C'mon and make my day!